The new Yum. Gluten Free Magazine is out now with my colourful blood orange spring recipes in it! This salad is so easy, healthy and works well with anything in season. But try this one first!
FENNEL AND BLOOD ORANGE SALAD
Serves 2-4 I Prep 20min I Gluten Free I Dairy Free I Egg Free I Soy Free I Sugar Free
- Half bulb fennel, shaved
- Half red onion, shaved
- 1 blood orange, peeled & thinly sliced
- ¼ cup activated walnuts
- Sprigs of mint
- Splash extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt
- In a bowl combine fennel, onion and blood orange.
- Dress with a good splash of olive oil, squeeze lemon over and season with salt.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
- Garnish with walnuts and mint.
This recipe appeared originally in Yum. Gluten Free Magazine Oct Issue.