GRILLED HALOUMI AND ASPARAGUS
WITH ORANGE & MINT
Serves 4 I Prep time 5 min I Cook Time 5 min I Gluten Free I Egg Free I Nut Free I Soy Free I Sugar Free I Vegetarian
- 2 handfuls asparagus, woody ends removed
- 300g haloumi, sliced
- 1 orange, cheeks removed
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh mint
- Murray river salt flakes
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Thread asparagus & haloumi onto skewers and brush with olive oil.
- Heat grill (or griddle pan) on high heat.
- Place skewers and orange cheeks (cut side down) onto hot grill, turning until both sides are nicely marked, when they are ready place onto your serving dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, break up mint with your hands to garnish, season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Squeeze over orange cheeks at the table and serve.
This recipe appeared originally in Yum. Gluten Free Magazine Dec Issue.